Join us October 29th for the CAW First Annual Duck Hunt! From 10 AM to trail closure, 100 ducks will be spread over a hundred miles of trails waiting to be found by YOU. At 7 PM, all ducks must be brought to Arrowhead Pavilion to be counted. The hunter with the most ducks will win an $1000 cash prize! After a long day of hunting, everyone can be a winner if you stay for Jo Dee Messina’s performance at Arrowhead Pavilion. So, don’t wait! Get your riding passes now at www.carolinaadventureworld.com/ride/passes.
- 1st Place – $1,000 Cash
- 2nd Place – Riding Gear
- 3rd Place – 1 Park Pass + Vehicle Pass
Sponsored by Western Powersports
How to Play:
- Register at Welcome Center
- $15 entry fee includes a commemoratory t-shirt
- Registration sheet will be provided by Jillian
- if all shirts are gone $5 registration fee
- The rider who collects the most ducks wins!
- Ducks must be counted by CAW staff
- The deadline to submit ducks for count is 7 PM
Rules to Win:
- Must register to participate/win
- Only CAW ducks will be counted towards the total ducks
- The winner must be present at the announcement to be eligible to receive a prize.
Saturday, October 29
9:00 am – Duck Hunt Registration opens at the Welcome Center
3:00 pm – Duck Hunt Registration ends
7:00 pm – Duck Hunt ends – bring all your ducks to the Arrowhead Pavilion to be tallied up! We will continue to disperse ducks throughout the day so don’t stop hunting!